Boiler Diffusers

A diffuser is the circular plate or disc part of the burner drawer assembly located at the furnace end or firing head of the burner. The diffuser causes a swirling action of combustion air just prior to entering the flame, creating the necessary turbulence for thorough and efficient mixing with the fuel.


We have all kinds of diffusers available for most burner manufacturers.


Click here for information about diffusers for Cleaver-Brooks® burners and boilers.



To request more information or to order a diffuser, please call the D. B. Johnsen Company Parts Department between 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM EST at 1-800-442-1242 or click here to email us.